Student Life and Housing
- Apartment-style student housing within walking distance of campus
- 1, 2, or 4 bedroom options
- Student organizations include Student Government, Student Nurses Association, and honor society
- Student activities: Cultural Fair, Cook Outs, Career Fairs, Semi-formal Dance, EDGE Run, Community Volunteer Opportunities, Food Pantry
- Campus located next to Grand Prairie retail and entertainment complex and 10 minutes from downtown amenities
Hi. My name is Mackenzie Kitterman, and I'm from Galva, Illinois. Student housing at Methodist College is an apartment-style building. It houses 112 students in one bedroom, two bedroom, and four bedroom options. The benefits of the student housing complex are the location that's close to the college, the safety and privacy of the building. Being behind the college, it's off the main road. There's a key fob that every resident has to get into the building and their apartment.
At Methodist, you can get involved with Student Government Association, Student Nurses Association. You can go to the Center for Student Success.
Clubs here at Methodist College are easy to create. You just have to go to a dean, talk with them about your ideas and what the need of the colleges are.
During my free time, I like to get off campus. I can walk down through the walking path and go straight to the mall. My friends and I like to go to the movie theater, and if I want to get further away, I can drive downtown. It's only 15 minutes away. I like to walk down by the river. There's a sand volleyball pit for activities and great restaurants.