Your College Experience
- Café and Campus Store
- Fitness and Recreation centers
- Computer Lab and Library
- Center for Student Success - group and individualized tutoring
- Low faculty to student ratio provides personalized learning
- Classrooms and science labs with state-of-the art presentation technology
- Hands-on learning opportunities in Simulation and Clinical Practice centers
- Single-building campus with convenient access to classrooms, labs, and campus amenities
Hi. I'm Laurie Cornell, and I am from Princeville, Illinois. I love it here, because I can come here on the weekends. I can come here in the morning. I can come here at night and study. I don't get a lot of quiet time at home, so being able to come here and sit and chill and have peace and quiet, have the computer lab, have the library, have the cafes, if I want something to eat, all of these things right here that I can come anytime, is awesome.
My favorite thing about Methodist College is the personalization, getting to know students very easily and knowing your instructors and the deans.
The clinical settings here at Methodist College are really great, and they give us a lot of hands-on experience. Being affiliated with the hospital gives us a lot of inside access.
My favorite thing about Methodist College is the new campus. It's wide, expansive, there's a cafe, there are stores, everything that I need is at my fingertips here.
Small class size and the personalized education that you get. The location, being in Peoria there's a great medical community here. Almost every third person you meet is a nurse or a doctor or works in the hospital in some capacity. So it's a very encouraging environment to be studying nursing.